Nellie Mae Student Loans
Nellie Mae is synonymous with loans designed for the student community. One of the most recognizable companies established in 1982, Nellie Mae offers reaches student loan services to:
The reach-out is part of a program that stands tall on the cornerstones of many Federal loans and private loans.
The Nellie Mae program
Nellie Mae works in close association with a number of accredited colleges and universities. The program empowers the student community with services funded by federal student loans. The funding is a comprehensive effort to offer students across the spectrum the benefit of loan products, fiscal resources and tools that are tried and tested for buoyancy.
A dedicated aide Nellie Mae Services are inclusive of:
- Federal loan applications
- Student Excel Loan
- Parent Excel Loan
- Excel Grad Loan
- Law Excel
- MBA Excel
- Tools and strategies to empower credibility
- Alternative funding methods
- Debt management guidelines
- Tax advantages
- Loan consolidation
- Master Promissory Notes
- Private loans
- Federal and private consolidation loans
- Debt and financial management advice
- Loan calculators
- 24×7 account access and information
- Attractive incentives
Student loans categories within the Nellie Mae program
- Stafford Loans: These federal student loans have the lowest interest rates. The repayment period of the loan does not commence until six months post graduation.
- Parent and Graduate/Professional PLUS Loans: These are low-interest loans that depend a lot on the credit score. The loans are made available to parents of students to take care of college tuition. These loans offer parents and students the ability to steer clear from home equity and second mortgage loans.
- Graduate PLUS Loans: These loans, as the name suggests, are offered to graduate students. They are low-interest federal loans extended to enable students to address the fiscal cover for an advanced degree. The loan amount can be paid back while the course is on or after completion.
- Federal Consolidation Loans: To lessen repayment ordeals and handle increasing cost of education, the federal government offers these loans to roll multiple loans taken into a low interest monthly outgoing. This helps a lot to evade credit degradation.
Responding to student needs with Private or Alternative Loans
In many cases, parents of students and the students themselves bear the brunt of multiple loans taken to cover college expenses. The result is delinquency in repayment and overburdening tax defaults in the lap of the federal government.
Nellie Mae Student Loan Services also address the need for:
- Work-study programs
Nellie Mae customers benefit from access to a selection of resources that cover all info on college education funding. Americans are entitled to access credit report free copies every fiscal year. The Nellie Mae Foundation helps you expedite the process to bag the credit report in time to make the most of the credit available, quickly and easily. Besides this, the cash back bonus offered easily leaves other funding entities way behind.